Classic Biker Jacket Woman - Rust
Our Classic Biker Jacket for women pays tribute to Luigi Taveri’s iconic racing gear. The reduced 1960’s design remains recognisable, even as the jacket has been optimised in terms of safety and comfort.
All our biker products are AA-CE certified and we take great pride in the careful selection of the 1.2mm thick cowhide, the heavy-duty yarns and durable metal accessories. A full overview of all quality and safety standards is available on www.taverimoto.com.
The safety of our customers is our top priority. This is why we deliver our products pre-equipped with the latest generation of Level 1 SAS-TEC protectors for shoulders, elbows and back. However, to provide maximum flexibility to urban riders and café racers, all protectors can be removed and re-equipped according to personal preference. Both with and without protective inlays our biker jackets guarantee a comfortable fit and top quality style.
Our collection offers female and male product groups to flatter gender typical silhouettes and to support individual riding pleasure. We embrace our leather biker jackets not just as the cornerstone of protective riding gear but as the fashionable expression of riding culture.
- Premium leather, colour: rust
- Protector pockets set in jacket lining with hidden zippers
- Reinforced, finely processed, quilted elbow padding
- One front pocket with zipper, two inside pockets with cross opening and push button, easy access wearing gloves
- Adjustable buckles on hip
- Stand-up collar with snap closure
- Gun-metal YKK metal front zip opening from both top and bottom for more rider convenience
- Gun-metal YKK zippers on sleeve with snap fasteners
- Reinforced yarn with a waxed surface for airtight seams
- Taveri logo embossed on upper right arm